Some thoughts on viewing La La Land a second time (SPOILERS):
- Sebastian is hot in that eighties get up.
- Who the hell is that Zachary Quinto lookalike in the opening number? Babe, call me.
- Mia’s audition number: “Here’s to…” is bloody amazing.
- A perfect deadpan comedic moment: Sebastian psyches himself up at the piano in the restaurant and then plays “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”.
- It’s unclear if Sebastian returns to the band after the lip-biting photoshoot. What do people think? I say no.
- It’s so strange how those roommates of Mia’s just disappear completely after just one scene. Ditto Sebastian’s sister. It feels like a script flaw.
- So remember in Gangster Squad when Ryan and Emma… no of course you don’t.